Hear that? That was my travel schedule for March-May 2011.
Trips that MUST happen:
1. Visiting my friend in Iowa who is due in February. (May 12-15)
2. Visiting my family in PA when my sister is due, and then heading to the Indy 500 with my dad. (May 23ish-30)
Trips that are probable:
1. USMS Nationals (April 28- May 1) This was just scratched from the list.
2. Utah for Canyonlands Half Marathon (March 18-23ish) I got in! Me and the BF want to make a trip out of it!
Trips that are on the back burner:
1. Cherry Blossom 10-miler (April 4) I got in to this, too! If flights work out (aka if I can use a free one) I’ll be there.
2. London, because the boyfriend’s parents are living there for April and May… or was it March and April?
Anyway. Travel EXPLOSION. Especially after not really traveling for a while…
Luckily, my $200 voucher on United will make the trip to Iowa cost under $100. After Africa, I’ll have enough miles on Delta for a free flight, if I can book within their mileage requirements. I’m 1,000 miles away from a free flight on United if I book with super-restricted flights and destinations. We’ll see what happens.
At least I paid off my car! It took a chunk out of my savings, but that’s still $335 more a month than I had coming in before…
Think I can talk work into a Christmas bonus and talk JetBlue into doing one of their unlimited flying months again? 🙂