My good news this week:
1. Austin is two weeks away! I did my longest training run last night at a respectable pace.
2. That means TAPER has started. It is looking easy, aside from a 3.5 hr brick next weekend.
3. My previously sick dog is back to normal – happy and energetic! (you can read about the adventure here: http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?type=week&year=2011&month=10&memberid=205214&setstrength=0&setplanned=0&setnutrition=0)
4. My parents and my sister are in town!
5. I’m taking a half day from work today
6. Miami 70.3 Bike course is posted – and I’m SO HAPPY I opted for Austin. (http://ironmanmiami.com/?p=10)
- If I had £1 for every time I saw this sign while driving in Scotland... I could buy another… instagram.com/p/BXAetfYgBoS/ 1 day ago
- Ladies... What is this that the finger is pointing to?? So confused. https://t.co/L3yXRXFHNv 1 day ago
- Drug my parents up to the top of the UK yesterday. Beautiful!! https://t.co/fN5rKXZgq9 2 days ago
- At lunch with the family. My niece is drawing a picture of me. "Aunt Elaine, what color is your skin?" -Lindsay, age 6. 5 days ago
- 12 days ago, my company lost a Soldier. He was about a year older than me, in great shape, and… instagram.com/p/BWwmqcQgrgO/ 1 week ago
My Blog Buddies