My good news this week:
1. Austin is two weeks away! I did my longest training run last night at a respectable pace.
2. That means TAPER has started. It is looking easy, aside from a 3.5 hr brick next weekend.
3. My previously sick dog is back to normal – happy and energetic! (you can read about the adventure here: http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?type=week&year=2011&month=10&memberid=205214&setstrength=0&setplanned=0&setnutrition=0)
4. My parents and my sister are in town!
5. I’m taking a half day from work today
6. Miami 70.3 Bike course is posted – and I’m SO HAPPY I opted for Austin. (http://ironmanmiami.com/?p=10)
- @DougRowe1973 I still don't have orders! Trying not to use all of my leave in case my orders come in a week late... 2 days ago
- Yup. Still living in the movie Office Space. Had a coworker tell me not to look at my phone while walking bc the hallway is a "no trip zone" 2 days ago
- Played soccer on the basketball court today... well, actually Futsol. Interesting. And I'm terrible at it, but our field is being reseeded! 3 days ago
- Duke apparently liked the vanilla chai protein powder a lot more than I did. In related news, he also needs a bath. 5 days ago
- Really, really, really happy to not be driving home from Drill right now. twitter.com/ArizonaDOT/sta… 5 days ago
My Blog Buddies