My good news this week:
1. Austin is two weeks away! I did my longest training run last night at a respectable pace.
2. That means TAPER has started. It is looking easy, aside from a 3.5 hr brick next weekend.
3. My previously sick dog is back to normal – happy and energetic! (you can read about the adventure here: http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?type=week&year=2011&month=10&memberid=205214&setstrength=0&setplanned=0&setnutrition=0)
4. My parents and my sister are in town!
5. I’m taking a half day from work today
6. Miami 70.3 Bike course is posted – and I’m SO HAPPY I opted for Austin. (http://ironmanmiami.com/?p=10)
- And sometimes, you only make it as far as the neighbor's porch on your walks... @ Bisbee, Arizona instagram.com/p/BUdCrFDDz9r/ 4 hours ago
- We may have lost our soccer game tonight, but I discovered that Circle K now has Fresca in the soda fountain, so that's good. 22 hours ago
- @Yuengling_Beer The eagle! 1 day ago
- @PescadoPelado Been looking at SLO. I've never been! My trip up to Escape from Alcatraz has been shortened because… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Looking for a fun, quick road trip stop between San Francisco and Tucson. Have ~36 hours to play with. Beaches? Mountains? Beers? Wine? 1 day ago
My Blog Buddies