I had quite the week last week!!
First of all, a few more Rev3 sponsors were announced!! Powerbar, Pearl Izumi, and NormaTec! Add this to the already fantastic Swiftwick, blueseventy, and TriSwim/TriSlide/Foggle – and you’ve got everything a Triathlete needs and more!
I was feeling quite overwhelmed on Monday. So, I made a calendar. My work, workouts, classes, packing milestones and social events are all scheduled and outlined. I have checklists for work and home. I feel better about it all now. My major packing milestone was hauling all of my large stuff to the curb in time for my final bulk trash pick-up before the move. My neighbor who is amazing with watching my dog dropped by to help – and kept some things for himself. Perfect!
Friday and Saturday, I attended USA Triathlon’s Level I Coaching Clinic. It was worth attending. I expanded my knowledge in some areas, re-affirmed things I knew, and gained the confidence to participate in a practical application of said knowledge. Another cool part about the clinic? Tara from Biggest Loser season 7 was there! She was super cool and very well-grounded.
Friday night was spent in a CEU Course for swimming analysis and dryland training. Swim analysis is one of those areas where I KNEW I had all of the tools… but I didn’t know how to fit everything together. It was great to finally feel like I could finally take my 21 years of swim experience and have that actually translate into helping a swimmer’s stroke. I feel confident now that I can take what’s in my head and translate it into things that someone else can understand.
Saturday night was a fun night out for St. Patrick’s Day, followed by my FIRST TRI OF THE SEASON on Sunday!! Race report is coming.
I cannot believe that I’m leaving Florida on Saturday. Time is flying.
- RT @MichaelStahlke: Sure, when the Navy sends thousands of sailors to NYC it's a "fun party" but if 1st CAV rolled their tanks in it'd be a… 2 days ago
- Moments after this photo, she climbed up me and stuffed get her popsicle in my armpit in the process. Oh, kids :) https://t.co/gcDOuoPVCB 2 days ago
- Best weather app ever. https://t.co/EzGZIGuwXv 2 days ago
- And sometimes, you only make it as far as the neighbor's porch on your walks... @ Bisbee, Arizona instagram.com/p/BUdCrFDDz9r/ 3 days ago
- We may have lost our soccer game tonight, but I discovered that Circle K now has Fresca in the soda fountain, so that's good. 4 days ago
My Blog Buddies